Read on to find out what happens next
Thank you to everyone that provided comments or completed the survey about Access Hub Beta.
The website is an important support tool that provides information about communication options for people who are d/Deaf, hard of hearing and/or have speech communication difficulty. It also provides information and access to the National Relay Service (NRS).
Most people who completed the survey agreed with the statements that Access Hub Beta:
- has information that people who are d/Deaf, hard of hearing and/or have a speech communication difficulty need to make a phone call
- has information that hearing people who want to contact someone who is d/Deaf, hard of hearing and/or have a speech communication difficulty by telephone, need
- makes it easy to find information
- has the right amount of information on each page
- has information that is easy to understand
- is accessible
We also received some great suggestions to make Access Hub better, which we are already implementing into the final site.
What’s Happens Next?
Access Hub Beta and the current Accesshub pages will remain available for you to view and use. We will close the Accesshub pages when accesshub.gov.au is launched in late June.
Don’t worry if you’ve saved any of the current Accesshub pages as favourites – we’ll be setting up automatic redirections from the old pages to the new accesshub.gov.au site.
And if you use the current call pages for NRS Chat and NRS Captions – those URLs won’t be changing.
Although this feedback period has finished, feedback about Access Hub is always welcome so the website can be its best.
You’ll find the feedback link on the top left-hand side of every Accesshub page.
See the video below for the same information in Auslan. Note that the video has no sound or captions.
Thank you for your feedback on Access Hub Beta - YouTube
Keep up to date with Access Hub Beta and Access Hub
Sign up to Access Hub news and alerts to get the latest news straight to your inbox.