We use social media to share our latest news, research and information, to engage with our stakeholders, and to promote the outcomes of our policies and programs for our communities and regions.
Connect and engage with our professional network.
Follow us on X for the latest news and information on our policies and programs, including funding opportunities.
Like or follow us on Facebook to learn how our work is making a difference for Australian communities.
Watch how we’re connecting Australians through the diverse work that we do.
Subscribe to our e-news to stay up-to-date with our latest news.
- Bureau Insider - stay up-to-date on the latest data, analysis and research insights.
- RVS News Update - subscribe for the latest news on the Road Vehicle Standards regulatory framework.
- RAWs News - helpful advice and information for registered automotive workshops as they transition to the new RVS laws.
- ROVER update - get tips and practical advice on how to use the RVS online applications portal - ROVER.
- RVS events - attend live webinars and other industry events covering popular topics such as low ATM trailers, Model Reports and vehicle type approvals.
- Vehicle Recalls - sign up to receive alerts on vehicle and component recalls in Australia.
- Accesshub News and Alerts – stay informed about accessible communications options for Australians who are deaf, hard of hearing and/or have a speech impairment.
Using our accounts
Our accounts are managed by our Communication Branch. If you have any feedback or concerns please contact our Media Team.