We use social media to share our latest news, research and information, to engage with our stakeholders, and to promote the outcomes of our policies and programs for our communities and regions.
Connect and engage with our professional network.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and information on our policies and programs, including funding opportunities.
Like or follow us on Facebook to learn how our work is making a difference for Australian communities.
Watch how we’re connecting Australians through the diverse work that we do.
Subscribe to our e-news to stay up-to-date with our latest news.
- Across the Grid - see the latest news and projects from the National Water Grid Authority.
- Bureau Insider - stay up-to-date on the latest data, analysis and research insights.
- Office of Road Safety - Receive news and updates on Australian Government road safety initiatives.
- RVS News Update - subscribe for the latest news on the Road Vehicle Standards regulatory framework.
- Vehicle Recalls - sign up to receive alerts on vehicle and component recalls in Australia.
- Accesshub News and Alerts – stay informed about accessible communications options for Australians who are deaf, hard of hearing and/or have a speech impairment.
Using our accounts
Our accounts are managed by our Communication Branch. If you have any feedback or concerns please contact our Media Team.