Our work connects, and enriches every Australian community, underpins our economy and society, and empowers our regions. We provide strategic policy advice, administer fit-for-purpose regulation and deliver programs and services in the major infrastructure, transport, communications and arts sectors, supporting our regions, cities and territories.
Our priorities are:
- Transport connectivity – Supporting an efficient, sustainable, competitive, accessible, safe and secure transport system and jobs through infrastructure investment.
- Regional development – Improving living standards and facilitating economic growth in cities and regions, including northern Australia.
- Communications connectivity – Enabling Australians to connect to effective, safe communications services and fostering investment in communications technologies, for inclusiveness and sustainable economic growth.
- Territories – Providing governance frameworks and services to support communities in the territories.
- Creativity and culture – Supporting sustainable and inclusive creative and cultural sectors, and protecting and promoting Australian content and culture.
View our key corporate information and statutory reporting requirements.
Freedom of Information
Learn how to access documents under the Freedom of Information Act 1982.