- Ever wondered how your mobile phone and home internet work? You usually need two main things—spectrum and telecommunications infrastructure. Advising the government on spectrum and telecommunications deployment policy matters.
- Implementing the Government's Enhanced Electromagnetic Energy (EME) Program
- Developing and delivering on reforms to the powers and immunities framework that telecommunications companies use to deploy and maintain telecommunications facilities, and provides for the efficient, cost-effective and nationally consistent construction and maintenance of their telecommunications networks.
- Advice to the Government on telecommunication complaints handling, the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman, and rules related to sales, customer service, billing, and financial hardship.
- Developing policy for broadband, mobile connectivity, media and online security
- Advising Government on national communications and arts projects, and Australia's digital future
- Applying economic analysis and modelling to support policy and advice through the Bureau of Communications and Arts Research.
If you"d like to see more opportunities, visit our Communications section.