27 March 2014
2014/05—Motorcycle Licence Rider Training—15 & 16 April 2014
DOC: 447 KB PDF: 429 KB
Are you interested in obtaining your Learner Motorcycle Licence or are you ready to obtain your Provisional Motorcycle Licence?
To be eligible for the Learner Motorcycle training you must
- Be at least 16 years 9 months old; and either
- Hold a current Driver Licence; or
- Have successfully completed the Road Ready Learner Licence Course.
To be eligible for the Provisional Motorcycle training you must
- Be at least 17 years old; and
- Have held your Learner Motorcycle Licence for at least 3 months.
The Department's existing service delivery arrangements provide for motorcycle rider training and ACT motorcycle licensing for Jervis Bay Territory residents. Motorcycle rider training has been arranged, by the Department's Jervis Bay Territory Administration office, for anyone interested in obtaining their Learner or Provisional Motorcycle Licence.
When: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm on Tuesday 15 (Learner) and Wednesday 16 April 2014 (Provisional)
Where: Vincentia High School
- Learner $252.00 per person (includes motorcycle and gear hire).
- Provisional $203.00 per person. Motorcycles can be hired for $150.
To make further inquiries please call in and see our staff or telephone 4442 1217 during normal business hours. Bookings, accompanied by the full course fee, are accepted at the Jervis Bay Territory Administration office on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
Jervis Bay Territory Section