About the fund
The National Stronger Regions Fund (NSRF) invests in infrastructure projects which deliver economic benefit and address disadvantage.
There will be no further funding rounds under this program.
During the 2016 Federal election, the Australian Government announced the new Building Better Regions Fund (BBRF), to support infrastructure and community initiatives in areas outside of major cities.
Round Three is now closed.
- Round Three successful applications PDF: 291 KB
- Round Three NSRF Program Guidelines PDF: 1086 KB
Round Two is now closed.
- Round Two successful projects PDF: 357 KB
- Round Two NSRF Program Guidelines PDF: 999 KB - applies to projects approved and funded under Round Two only.
Round One is now closed.
- Round One successful projects PDF: 121 KB
- Round One NSRF Program Guidelines PDF: 913 KB – applies to projects approved and funded under Round One only.