The Australian Government has released its response to the Independent Strategic Review of the Infrastructure Investment Program (IIP).
The Australian Government is maintaining a strong commitment to a 10-year $120 billion infrastructure pipeline, while ensuring land transport infrastructure projects we deliver are nationally significant and nation-shaping projects.
To help meet this objective, the Government has, in consultation with government and industry stakeholders, undertaken an Independent Strategic Review of the Infrastructure Investment Program to ensure a pipeline that contributes to a more productive, sustainable and liveable Australia.
Find out more
- Read the minister’s media release
- Read the executive summary of the independent reviewers’ report
- Read a summary of changes to IIP projects
- Read the Western Sydney Transport Infrastructure Panel – Independent Panel Report
- Read the final report of the Independent Review of the National Partnership Agreement on Land Transport Infrastructure Projects