Australian Government agencies conducting information and advertising campaigns must comply with relevant policies and processes issued by the Cabinet Secretary or the Minister for Finance or the agency responsible for such policies, currently the Department of Finance. The requirements for review and certification of campaigns are determined by the value of the campaign and whether advertising will be undertaken.
As outlined in the Guidelines on Information and Advertising Campaigns by Australian Government Departments and Agencies, agency Chief Executives are required to certify that a campaign complies with the guidelines and relevant government policies.
The Chief Executive's signed certification statements are scanned and published on this page after the campaigns have been launched.
- 2021 Building Our Future Phase 2, Stage 2 Certification Statement – 11 April 2021 PDF: 50KB
- 2019 Building Our Future Phase 2 Extension Certification Statement – 31 October 2019 PDF: 32KB
- 2019 Building Our Future Campaign Phase 2 Certification Statement – updated creative – 2 April 2019 PDF: 305KB
- 2019 Building Our Future Campaign Phase 2 Certification Statement – amended media plan – 26 March 2019 PDF: 324KB
- Chief Executive Certification for Government Advertising Campaigns —National Online Safety Awareness campaign - 13 March 2019 PDF: 1.94MB DOC: 23.61KB
- 2019 Building Our Future Campaign Phase 2 Certification Statement – amended media plan – 29 January 2019 PDF: 27KB
- 2018 Building Our Future Campaign Phase 2 Certification Statement – 13 December 2018 PDF: 28KB
- 2016 Building Our Future Campaign Phase 1 Certification Statement – 17 February 2016 PDF: 200KB