- Supporting the Office of Road Safety in developing the next decade-long National Road Safety Strategy.
- Coordinating the domestic consultation process for major vehicle standards development under the National Road Safety Strategy 2021–2030 as well as regulatory and non-regulatory approaches to vehicle safety.
- Supporting motor vehicle standards development activities including the development of a standard for automated vehicles.
- Research, analysis and policy development to support a new transport reform agenda, ongoing reforms in the areas of heavy vehicle policy, reducing land transport emissions, modernization of disability standards, and sustainable transport initiatives.
- Development of the Future Fuel Strategy and the implementation of the National Hydrogen Strategy, as well as other streams of collaborative work to reduce the impact of air pollution associated with emissions from road vehicles.
If you"d like to see more opportunities, visit our Transport and Vehicles sections.