Our corporate areas enable us to fulfil our important work which touches the lives of all Australians. From communication services to research, legal advice, finance, HR and IT, there’s a role for you.
- Influencing transport policy, commissioning targeted policy projects to address emerging and priority issues, and undertaking research and analysis to underpin decision-making across the department.
- Providing communication services for the department including advertising campaigns, media management, communication strategy development and implementation, speechwriting, social media and video and graphic design.
- Supporting good decision making by staff and portfolio entities by providing effective governance frameworks, processes, reporting and advice.
- Providing legal advice on legislation we administer, related to the making of administrative decisions and dispute resolution and litigation.
- Supporting the development of policy and materials for the Federal Budget and managing the financial operations of the department.
- Delivering IT services to keep our staff connected and overseeing web development projects. This function includes large scale information technology development to produce innovative solutions for the department, the general public and industry.
- Providing strategic and operational advice on people related matters, including attraction, retention and recruitment of personnel, capability development, workforce planning, workforce analytics and pay and conditions, WHS and departmental cultural initiatives including diversity and inclusion.
- Managing all facilities for our premises, including developing and implementation and accommodation strategies and projects.
Explore career opportunities
Find out more about the work we do and what might interest you by clicking on the below links.