The Global Coalition on Telecommunications (GCOT) has been established to support closer collaboration and coordination on multilateral telecommunications initiatives.
Other founding members of the GCOT are the United Kingdom, which is leading the coalition, the United States, Canada and Japan.
The GCOT is expected to focus on topics including:
- telecommunications supply chain diversification
- 6G and future telecommunications
- telecommunications security and resilience
- telecommunications skills
- coordinated approaches to telecommunications standards development.
Find out more: