27 February 2013
2013/03—Proposed 2013 Fees for Water and Wastewater Services PDF: 602 KB
The Jervis Bay Territory Administration (Administration) facilitates the provision of water and wastewater services in the Jervis Bay Territory (JBT). It is proposing to increase water and wastewater fees effective from 1 July 2013 through the Water and Wastewater Services Fees Determination 2013 (2013 Determination).
In proposing the new fees, the Administration has considered a number of factors including the retail pricing of water and wastewater services in the nearby Shoalhaven region.
All JBT Water and Wastewater Fees are GST free.
A table comparing the proposed 2013 fees to the current fees can be found overleaf. A full copy of the draft 2013 Determination and the accompanying explanatory material are available:
- in hardcopy, on request from the Administration (telephone 4442 1217)
- on the department's website
- by email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to comment on the draft 2013 Determination, please send your written submission to the Administration at the address in the footer of this page or by email to email@example.com. Submissions will be accepted up until the close of business on Tuesday, 12 March 2013.
- Jervis Bay Territory Water and Wastewater Services Fees Comparison table
- Jervis Bay Territory Water and Wastewater Services Fees Determination 2013
- Explanatory Statement
Jervis Bay Territory Section