See also: International Air Services Information Memorandum


Any airline proposing to operate scheduled international air services over *, into or out of Australian territory requires an International Airline Licence (IAL) before it can commence services. This includes cargo only operations.

This website provides detailed information on who needs to apply, how and why. Please refer to the table of contents below.



The Application

Maintaining Licence Status

Additional Information