Any airline proposing to operate scheduled international air services over *, into or out of Australian territory requires an International Airline Licence (IAL) before it can commence services. This includes cargo only operations.
This website provides detailed information on who needs to apply, how and why. Please refer to the table of contents below.
- International Airline Licences—Guidance Notes PDF: 213 KB
- International Airline Licence Application
- Compliance Declaration Forms
- Administrative Details
- Company Profile
- IASC Determinations (Australian Applicants Only)
- Air Operator’s Certificate
- Transport Security Program
- Timetables and Tariffs
- Compliance with Aircraft Noise Standards (use of non-chapter 3 aircraft)
- Request for Supplementary Material