Budget Statements 2019–2020
The purpose of the 2018–19 Portfolio Budget Statements (PBS) is to inform Senators and Members of Parliament of the proposed allocation of resources to Government outcomes by agencies within the portfolio. Agencies receive resources from the annual appropriations bills, special appropriations, standing appropriations (including special accounts), and revenue from other sources.
Download the Portfolio Budget Statements 2019–20 PDF: 7796 KB as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file.
Table of Contents
Agency Resources and Planned Performance
- Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
- Australian Transport Safety Bureau
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority
- Infrastructure Australia
- Infrastructure and Project Financing Agency
- National Capital Authority
- National Transport Commission
- North Queensland Water Infrastructure Authority