Australian Transport Safety Bureau
Table 1.1: Australian Transport Safety Bureau resource statement—Budget estimates for 2018–19 as at Budget May 2018
|Annual appropriations—ordinary annual services (a)|
|Prior year appropriations available (b)||22,258||21,713|
|Departmental Appropriation (c)||22,088||20,244|
|s74 retained revenue receipts (d)||1,766||1,778|
|Departmental capital budget (e)||702||416|
|Annual appropriations—other services—non-operating (f)|
|Total departmental annual appropriations||47,323||44,480|
|Total departmental resourcing||47,323||44,480|
|Average staffing level (number)||102||109|
Prepared on a resourcing (i.e. appropriations available) basis. All figures shown are GST exclusive—these may not match figures in the cash flow statement.
- Appropriation Bill (No. 1) 2018–19.
- Includes unspent appropriations available from prior years. Excludes amounts subject to quarantine by Finance or withheld under section 51 of the PGPA Act.
- Includes an amount of $1.7m as a prior year output recognised as appropriation revenue in 2016–17.
- Estimated retained revenue receipts under section 74 of the PGPA Act.
- Departmental capital budgets are not separately identified in Appropriation Bill (No. 1) and form part of ordinary annual services items. Please refer to Table 3.5 for further details. For accounting purposes, this amount has been designated as a ‘contribution by owner’.
- Appropriation Bill (No. 2) 2018–19.
Third party payments from and on behalf of other entities
|Receipts received from other entities for the provision of services (disclosed above in s74 retained revenue receipts section above)|
|Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade||486||486|
|Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities||343||343|
|Payments made to other entities for provision of services (disclosed above within departmental appropriations)|
|Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities||2,354||2,424|