Australian Transport Safety Bureau
Table 1.1: Australian Transport Safety Bureau resource statement—Budget estimates for 2017–18 as at Budget May 2017
|Annual appropriations—ordinary annual services (a)|
|Prior year appropriations available (b)||5,954||6,054|
|Departmental Appropriation (c)||21,169||22,088|
|s74 retained revenue receipts (d)||16,131||1,595|
|Departmental capital budget (e)||356||702|
|Annual appropriations—other services—non-operating (f)|
|Prior year appropriations available (b)|
|Total departmental annual appropriations||43,810||30,948|
|Total departmental resourcing||43,810||30,948|
|Average staffing level (number)||105||107|
Prepared on a resourcing (i.e appropriations available) basis. All figures shown are GST exclusive - these may not match figures in the cash flow statement.
- Appropriation Bill (No. 1) 2017–18.
- Includes unspent appropriations available from prior years. Excludes amounts subject to quarantine by Finance or withheld under section 51 of the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 (PGPA Act).
- Includes an amount of $1.7m as a prior year output recognised as appropriation revenue in Table 3.1.
- Estimated retained revenue receipts under section 74 of the PGPA Act.
- Departmental capital budgets are not separately identified in Appropriation Bill (No. 1) and form part of ordinary annual services items. Please refer to Table 3.5 for further details. For accounting purposes, this amount has been designated as a 'contribution by owner'.
- Appropriation Bill (No. 2) 2017–18.
Third party payments from and on behalf of other entities
|Receipts received from other entities for the provision of services (disclosed above in s74 retained revenue receipts section above)|
|Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade||749||720|
|Payments made by other entities on behalf of the Department (disclosed above within administered appropriations)|
|Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development||2,456||2,529|