Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development
Table 2.1.2: Program components for Outcome 1
|Components for program 1.1: Infrastructure investment|
|Annual administered expenses (a)|
|Infrastructure Investment Program|
|- Investment (b)||83,395||200,817||130,393||18,994||10,000|
|- Roads to Recovery||652,762||815,500||700,000||364,671||400,000|
|- Off-Network Supplementary||2,975||-||-||-||-|
|Infrastructure Growth Package|
|- Roads to Recovery||350,000||-||-||-||-|
|Building our Future campaign||13,943||4,057||-||-||-|
|WestConnex Stage 2—provision of a concessional loan||8,229||148,693||158,573||111,890||8,836|
|Payments to corporate entities (c)|
|- Infrastructure Australia||11,768||11,581||8,781||8,828||8,888|
|Special Appropriation expenses|
|Building Australia Fund (d)||-||-||66,750||-||-|
|Special Account expenses|
|Plan for the Future (BAF Infrastructure Portfolio Special Account (e)||6,920||122,600||-||-||-|
|Total program expenses||1,164,918||1,337,716||1,094,351||531,690||455,553|
- Excludes expenses relating to payments made to and through the states and territories by the Department of the Treasury for the Infrastructure Investment Program (Black Spot projects, Bridges Renewal Program, Heavy Vehicle Safety and Productivity, Northern Australia—improving cattle supply chains and Northern Australia Road projects) and Infrastructure Growth Package (New Investments, Black Spot projects and Western Sydney Infrastructure Plan) administered items. Also excludes expenses relating to prepayments reported by the Department of the Treasury associated with prior year payments made to and through the states and territories for the Improving the National Network administered item.
- Excludes expenses relating to payments made to and through the states and territories by the Department of the Treasury.
- Relates to appropriation for corporate entities which is provided through the Department.
- The legislation for this item is yet to be finalised.
- Expenses relate to funds transferred from the Special Account to the Department of the Treasury for payments to and through the states and territories for Building Australia Fund infrastructure projects.