- Policy development and programs for the arts sector, including supporting 12 arts portfolio agencies and national collecting institutions; 7 national elite performing arts training organisations; Indigenous arts, languages and repatriation; protecting and promoting cultural heritage; and working with state, territory and international stakeholders on shared creative outcomes.
- Coordinating the repatriation of Indigenous ancestral remains and culture material.
- Oversight of the National Library of Australia.
- Contributing to policy that supports and protects our cultural heritage
- Undertaking a study to inform future storage strategies to address capacity constraints being faced by most of the National Collecting Institutions such as the National Museum of Australia. Did you know that only about 5% of their valuable collections are on display at any one time?
If you'd like to see more opportunities, visit our Arts section.