Regulated Air Cargo Agent List
Under the Aviation Transport Security Regulations 2005 the details of Regulated Air Cargo Agents may be published.
- The Regulated Air Cargo Agent List (updated daily) [PDF: 255 KB] 
While every effort has been made to ensure details within the Regulated Air Cargo Agent List are correct and current there may be some errors. It is a requirement of the Aviation Transport Security Regulations 2005 that Regulated Air Cargo Agents notify the Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development of a change of circumstance, in writing, within 7 days.
RACAs should send notice of any change of circumstances by email to the National Coordinator at the Office of Transport Security at firstname.lastname@example.org. The email is to contain relevant supporting written documentation outlining the change of circumstance and such advice is required to be authorised by the Company Director or the listed Security Contact Officer. Relevant supporting documentation may include:
- an alteration or revision to an approved Transport Security Program; or
- a Business Registration Certificate.
One of the obligations on RACAs is that they verify the identity of the consignor. To do this a RACA must record a consignor's valid form of identification in their presence. RACAs who fail to meet their security obligations may be fined or lose their designation as a RACA.
A valid form of identification means:
- An Australian photographic drivers licence;
- An Australian passport;
- A foreign passport supported by a second form of identification (that may not appear on this list);
- A photographic identification card issued by an Australian government body (including Australian State/Territory bodies); or
- A photo credit or debit card issued by an authorised deposit-taking institution.
If you have any questions, please email the National Coordinator at the Office of Transport Security at email@example.com.