General Public Submissions
Consultation on the draft National Road Safety Strategy 2011-2020
As part of the process to develop the National Road Safety Strategy 2011-2020, a draft strategy was released for public consultation on 1 December 2010.
The consultation period closed on 18 February 2011.
Report on analysis of community feedback
A market research company was engaged to analyse the community feedback on the draft strategy received during the consultation period.
- Report on analysis of community feedback by TNS Social Research
[PDF: 1955 KB] 
Submissions from the general public by state and territory
Submissions from the general public have been compiled by state and territory and are available from the links below.
Please note that the names of authors have been removed and that some submissions have also been amended to remove contact details and other sensitive information.
- New South Wales [PDF: 7434 KB] 
- Victoria [PDF: 1805 KB] 
- Queensland [PDF: 2831 KB] 
- South Australia [PDF: 970 KB] 
- Western Australia [PDF: 1444 KB] 
- Tasmania [PDF: 1244 KB] 
- Northern Territory [PDF: 29 KB] 
- Australian Capital Territory [PDF: 1245 KB] 
- International / Unknown jurisdiction [PDF: 1946 KB]