Following is a range of Road related publications. You can open the publication of choice by clicking on the publication title below.
- Assessment of the need for, and the likely benefits of, enhanced side impact protection in the form of a pole side impact global technical regulation:
Pole side impact report
This report includes analyses of the incidence, burden and injury risk associated with side impact crashes from Australian and United Kingdom in-depth and mass crash data sources, as well as an assessment of the likely benefits and costs of a global technical regulation on pole side impact for Australia.
- Camera effectiveness and backover collisions with pedestrians—a feasibility study:
Reversing camera report.
This report identifies international data sources in relation to back-over collisions with pedestrians and outlines how the effectiveness of reversing cameras could best be measured using the available international data sources. As this is a preliminary scoping study only, the report does not provide an actual estimate of reversing camera effectiveness.
A detailed second stage study has been jointly initiated by the Australian and NSW Governments.
Road Safety Publications
Motor Vehicle Pollution in Australia
- Vehicle Emissions Reports & Advisory Bodies
- Report on the National In-Service Vehicle Emissions Study PDF: 677 KB
- Supplementary Report No.1 LPG In-Service Vehicle Emissions Study (1997) PDF: 267 KB
For further information regarding a publication, please complete the Request for Further Information form.