- Overview of Project Appraisal paper
On Friday 5 September 2014, Assistant Minister for Infrastructure and Regional Development, the Hon Jamie Briggs MP, released for public comment, a proposed project appraisal framework, developed by the Bureau of Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Economics, in consultation with state and territory governments.
- Trends: Infrastructure and Transport to 2030—February 2014 PDF: 11748 KB
- Towards agreed expectations: Tender strategies to improve Design and Construct infrastructure delivery outcomes—June 2012 PDF: 7670 KB
- Infrastructure Planning and Delivery: Best Practice Case Studies—December 2010 PDF: 2045 KB
- Infrastructure Planning and Delivery: Best Practice Case Studies Volume 2—February 2012 PDF: 8322 KB
For further information regarding a publication, please complete the Request for Further Information form.