Graduate Development Program
Are you looking to Choose an Adventure in the Australian Public Service which guarantees career progression?
Are you motivated and looking for a challenge? Do you want to make a REAL difference to Australia's future?
If you answered yes, and you have a university degree, the Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development wants you as part of its Graduate Development Program.
To be eligible for the Graduate Development Program, you must:
- Be an Australian citizen;
- Have completed a minimum of a three year undergraduate degree by January 2016;
- Have completed your degree within the last 5 years;
- Have achieved a minimum of a credit average;
- Be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance; and
- Be prepared to relocate to Canberra.
Please note there are two Graduate recruitment streams:
- 2016 Graduate Development Program: is open to all eligible Australian Citizens; and
- 2016 Graduate Development Program—Special Measures: is open only to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Australians.
How to Apply
Applications for the 2016 Graduate Development Program are now open and will close at 11:59pm AEST on Monday, 6 April 2015.
|The Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development was recently voted the number one Government Employer and ranked 5th overall in the Top 75 Graduate Employers of Australia in a survey conducted by the Australian Association of Graduate Employers (AAGE) and voted for by the 2014 Graduates.|
Want to be kept in the loop with our recruitment process? Click on the button below to like us on Facebook or contact our Graduate Recruitment Team.
One APS Career … Thousands of Opportunities