Graduate Development Program
Are you looking to Choose an Adventure in the Australian Public Service which guarantees career progression?
Are you motivated and looking for a challenge? Do you want to make a REAL difference to Australia's future?
If you answered yes, and you have a university degree, the Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development wants you as part of its Graduate Development Program.
To be eligible for the Graduate Development Program, you must:
- Be an Australian citizen;
- Have completed a minimum of a three year undergraduate degree by January 2016;
- Have completed your degree within the last 5 years;
- Have achieved a minimum of a credit average;
- Be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance; and
- Be prepared to relocate to Canberra.
How to Apply
Applications for the 2015 Graduate Development Program have closed. This page will be updated with information in early 2015 regarding application dates for the 2016 program.
|The Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development was recently voted the number one Government Employer and ranked 13th overall in the Top 75 Graduate Employers of Australia in a survey conducted by the Australian Association of Graduate Employers (AAGE) and voted for by the 2013 Graduates.|
Want to be kept in the loop with our recruitment process? Click on the button below to like us on Facebook or contact our Graduate Recruitment Team.
One APS Career … Thousands of Opportunities